Our vision for the Exercise Science Club at Ball State is to create an atmosphere of opportunity and involvement for members within both the collegiate and professional communities.
We want our members to have access to the best experience they can receive as a student to learn, grow, and prosper, preparing them for their future. We also highly believe in networking; each semester, our members are provided with opportunities on campus, discussions with speakers and employers, and the option to attend conferences.
Conferences and site visits
• Midwest ACSM conferences
• NSCA conference
• Site visits to facilities
• Past philanthropy Walk MS: East Central
• New philanthropy: Announcing soon!
Habitat Builds, Dance Marathon, and other
• Teams for others' philanthropies
• Dance Marathon team 2017
• Habitat Builds
• College Mentors for Kids exercise day
• Visiting nearby schools (coming soon)
Professional Development Speakers
• Ralph Reiff- St. Vincent Sports Performance
• Sam Woodworth- personal trainer
• Brian Watters- CSCS
• Graduate Student panels
What Club activities are we working toward?
• Mentor pairs within the club
• More free classes- yoga, dance, etc.
• Having socials
• Fundraising and philanthropies
• Alumni events
• Internships, observation hours, and graduate programs